Life coaching, Wayfinding by intuition, Healing, Human interaction, Living & Loving To The Very Last Minute, Brainstorming, Creativity, Career reinvigoration, Personal growth, Nature, The journey as the ultimate destination, Cultural and social identity & awareness, MAGIC!
• An effective coaching program generally lasts 10 to 12 sessions. You may choose pre-paid sequences of two (2) to three (3) sessions for a 20% discount, depending on session type. For each additional sequence (2-12 sessions after the original sequence of 10-12) you will receive an additional 5% discount. Please realize that discounts apply only to pre-purchased packages of sessions. Single sessions must be paid at the full price. A "full price session" is understood as an individual session not reduced or discounted from its original quoted/posted price value.
• Sessions last 50 minutes, except for the initial Free Introductory Session which lasts 15 minutes, and the (L)attitudes™ Adjustment Mini-Sessions™ (for existing clients who want a quick, occasional 'on the go' coaching 'adjustment'), which last 30 minutes. The date and time you schedule has been reserved for you. Please be on time and be open, relaxed and willing. Sessions can be conducted in person, on Skype™ or over the telephone. It's your choice.
CANCELLATION, ATTENDANCE AND RESCHEDULING
• You are not required to attend your sessions, even if you pre-pay. You are, however, required to give 24 hours notice of cancellation if you cannot keep your appointment, or you will be charged for that session.
30-DAY MONEY REFUND / CESSATION OF COACHING PROGRAM
• If you decide not to continue with the coaching program, any unused pre-paid sessions will be refunded (less any applicable processing fees), provided you notify us in writing of your decision (by postal letter or via email) within thirty (30) days of the last coaching session. If you fail to notify (L)attitudes™ of your decision to discontinue your coaching program in the manner and within the timeframe indicated herein, no refund of the unused remaining sessions will be issued.
PAYMENT AND OTHER CHARGES
• Payment is due in full at the beginning of each session or block of sessions, if paying in person by check or cash (you may also choose to pre-pay your sessions by using PayPal™ before coming to each appointment). Skype™ and telephonic sessions must be prepaid via PayPal™ before each session or block of purchased sessions.
• Cash, personal check and PayPal™ are the methods of payment currently being accepted. We do not accept credit cards as a form of payment at this time.
• Charges may be added to your account for other professional services that you may request and/or authorize, such as phone contacts (over 5 minutes), preparation of special forms, reports, court time, driving time, etc. The fee for these services is the same as your agreed upon fee, per quarter hour increments.
FEES PER SINGLE SESSION (full price per full 50-minute session)
EFFECTIVE MAY 1, 2012
• Single Client $125.00 per individual session
20% discount applied when you buy 2 or more sessions (-$25.00 per session)
• Couple(any 2 legally adult clients choosing to be coached concurrently in the same session, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, personal, familial or spousal relationship)
$200.00 per individual session
25% discount applied when you buy 2 or more sessions (-$50.00 per session)
20% discount applied when you buy 2 or more sessions (-$10.00 per session)
Offered only to previously coached clients who need a quick, no-nonsense, on-the-go focus/goal realignment from time to time.
• Fees are subject to change without notice.
••• IF YOU CANNOT AFFORD MY CURRENT SESSION RATES BUT THINK THAT I AM STILL THE LIFE COACH TO HELP YOU, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE CONTACT ME AT (800) 397-8865 TO DISCUSS YOUR SITUATION •••
SCHEDULING, COMMUNICATIONS, GENERALITIES AND DISCLOSURES
• The Client is responsible for scheduling and fulfilling his/her session appointments. No reminder or communication is to be expected from The Coach pertaining to this matter. In the case of unnotified lateness to the appointment on the part of The Client , The Coach shall grant a fifteen (15) minute grace period after which The Coach shall not be obliged to observe the appointment's time any longer.
• The Client is also responsible for initiating each telephone session by calling (818) 787-7111, unless otherwise communicated by The Coach, or via Skype™ by seeking The Coach's Skype™ ID (pedrofbaez). The activation of the video feature on Skype™ will be entirely at The Client's discretion and must be requested at the beginning of each session. The Client is financially responsible for any telephone/Skype™ tolls and/or charges incurred at his/her end of the call for the duration of the session.
• The Client shall be entitled to 2 (two) follow-up calls or emails (one or the other, or a combination, as long as these contacts do not exceed the agreed upon post-session number of 2).
• All telephone calls concerning questions, inquiries, follow ups, communications, requests or scheduling issues will be made to the toll-free number (800) 397-8865. No session calls will be conducted at this number.
• All email communications pertaining to (L)attitudes™, its programs and services shall be conducted using the following email address: email@example.com, unless otherwise instructed by The Coach.
• All session scheduling shall be conducted online by The Client by accessing the following links:
• Coaching is a collaborative partnership between you (The Client) and me (The Coach). It is primarily designed to assist you in goal setting and achievement. Coaching is different from traditional psychotherapy, and while it may include therapeutic techniques, approaches and tools, it is not psychotherapy nor does it purports to be a substitute for psychotherapy in cases where psychotherapy is needed and/or indicated. If during the course of coaching, I find that you would benefit or would be best served by psychotherapy or medical intervention, I will make the appropriate referral.
• All information shared in-session is strictly confidential except in circumstances governed by the law, including the mandatory reporting of suspect/ alleged/ acknowledged/ witnessed harm to self and/or others, and in the case of suspect/ alleged/ acknowledged/ witnessed child, disabled person, spousal or elder abuse. I am required by lawto report such confidences to the proper authorities and/or agencies.
SPECIAL DISCOUNTS, SPECIAL REQUESTS AND TIME DONATION
• For larger private groups, special interventions and events, corporate groups and/or presentations, corporate-labor mediation, workshops, weekend retreats, after-hours and special-request or special circumstance scheduling; to request information on session package discounts for any of these offerings, or to inquire about special discounts or time donation for community events, schools, hospitals, senior, youth, women, homeless, LGBT and community centers and other socially involved causes and organizations, please feel free to call:
1 (800) 397-8865
PLEASE DOWNLOAD A COPY OF THESE POLICIES, COMMUNICATIONS, TERMS AND DISCLOSURES BY CLICKING HERE. AFTER DOWNLOADING, PRINT AND SAVE FOR YOUR RECORDS.